Friday, August 20, 2010

It has been a sad week... :(

Last friday the 13th, my wonderful dog Tingeling past away. She got hit by a car, and died. I just miss her so much. She's been staying with my sister Lill for the last 2 years. And they had a special bond her and Tingeling. Tingeling was 8 years, and i can still remember the day me and Kai (Lill's fiance) drove to Sweden to pick her up.. It was love at first sight. She was such an adorable puppy. She became my best friend ever. She has always protected me from evil people :) at least who she thought was evil .. Lol..
When I cried, she always jumped up on the table, sat in front of me, and licked away my tears. When I was happy, she was happy. When I went to sleep, she slept in my bed with me..





Tingeling and I were a great team. We learned lots of tricks together, she was my first dog, and of course there is a lot I would want to do different, but I don't know where I would be without her. She has brought so much joy into my life.. She was like my baby, for a while it was just me and her. we understood eachother, she knew me, and I knew her.

Unfortunately I was unable to see her for almost two years cause I lived in the US, or it was actually over 2 years... When I saw her again, she didn't really recognize me at first, but it didn't take long till she did. And I had an amazing hour with her, all alone... We sat in the bed, she laid on my lap. Looked at me, licked me in my face, she smiled at me, and barked and wanted to play.. She played with my hand for a while, then we took a walk outside... I just remembered how much I had missed her. I wanted to take her back, but since she had been staying with Lill for so long, I would not break that bond again. But man I missed her. Dreamt about her at night.



Last friday I recieved a phone call from my sister, she was crying..
She said that Tingeling was dead... I got goosebumps all over my whole body, I just could not believe it. My little Tingeling wasn't anymore.. Lill was crying, so was I. Poor little Tingeling, she was suppose to live forever!! But that didn't happen...





I know it might seem like I am over reacting, but I swear, Tingeling was not an usual dog. She was something more. She had the sweetest personality, but at the same time, she was a beast :) She was easy to love. So spunky!!! I know I will never have a dog like that anymore.. I miss her so much.. Wish she could just come back!!





I wanna share the poem my sister wrote on her wall the night Tingeling died.. It is so beautiful and so true!!!





If tears could build a stairway,

and heartache make a lane.

I'd walk the path to heaven,

and bring you home again..

R.I.P Pingen!!
I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment