Friday, August 20, 2010

Marcus is 3 months and one week!!

Marcus is over 3 months old now. Seems like time just flies away!
He is developing fine. Just started to show interest for his toys. His gums are itching really bad, so he is biting on to everything, leaving something with a grind.. Yucky!! :D He is so funny!
He's rolled over a few times, from back to his stomach.. He rolles over on his side for the most. But he sure knows he can move now :) He just found out he has feet as well, and they are really cool to look at... :D He can say I love you, though he kinda stopped saying that after a while. The new favorite thing to do, is the one thing his grandma Edel taught him, to make car noises.. I woke up last morning, and the first thing he did when he woke up, was to make that sound.. :D And he has done that over and over again the whole day.
He is getting really heavy, and long.. Juat started to eat some regular food actually. Where did my newborn go??? I rememeber the firts time I saw him. I was the happiest girl on this earth.. I had been longing to meet him for so long, and the first time I saw him, the first time i heard him cry/scream and the first time I smelled him, he placed some deep footprints in my heart. To watch him grow. To see him develope. To know he is healthy and strong, it makes me realized how blessed I am. How blessed we are! Me and my wonderful husband, together we made this perfect little thing. And now I can't imagine our life without him!! We just can't stop staring at him, kiss him, cuddle with him!! I know we were ment to have him in our life, he is teaching us so much... and I just love him with all my heart!! I love to see him with my family, I love to see my family hold him, and to see that he is loved by so many people. If something ever would happen to me, I know that so many people would help out.

Today I got a heartbreaking message. Marcus's 2nd cousin died from a car accident. She just turned 17. It is so sad. As a parent, I can only imagine the pain her parents feels, the loss of their daughter, it must be so hard. I don't even wanna think about living without Marcus. And I have only been his mom for 3 months. But the love you have for your children, it is so strong. Our children is so precious to us.. And I just don't think we can imagine how it is to loose a son or a daughter.
I will pray for my cousin and his wife, it is so sad what happened, words just can't explane!!

Take care of your loved ones peeps. What if tomorrow never comes... You never know what's behind the next curve.. And you will never get yesterday back..

1 comment: